What You Get
A network of Citibank and non-Citibank ATMs where you can use your Citibank® Banking Card to get cash and account information.
There are thousands of fee-free ATMsFootnote 2 in the US., including:
- More than 2,500 ATMs in nearly 900 Citibank branches
- More than 7,000 Citibank- branded ATMs in participating 7-Eleven®Footnote 2 stores
- Thousands more ATMs
With Talking ATMs, visually impaired customers can independently perform ATM transactions with greater ease.for visually impaired customers located at every Citibank branch that has an ATM
How It Works
- Actually, how an ATM works depends on whether you’re using a
At more than 1,000 Citibank ATM locations nationwide, your Citibank® Banking Card gives you the power to do much more than simply get cash and make deposits. Most also allow you to:
- Make transfers between your linked Citibank accounts
- Make transfers to other Citibank accounts in the US.
- Make international transfers to Citibank accounts outside the US.
You can use your Citibank® Banking Card to check your balance or get cash at the nearly one million non-Citibank ATMs worldwide. Look for the CIRRUS®, MAESTRO® and MasterCard® logos..
Our ATM network also lets you:
- Deposit checks at Citibank branded ATMs in
select 7-Eleven stores
What’s more convenient than a convenience store? You can deposit checks at Citibank branded ATMs in select 7-Eleven® storesFootnote 2 (in CA, DC, DE, FL, MD, PA, TX and VA).
- No deposit slips or envelopes needed
- Check image will be printed right on your ATM record
Please note: Cash deposits are not accepted at 7-Eleven® ATMs.. No deposit slips or envelopes needed
- Get cash at any ATM displaying the CIRRUS®, MAESTRO® or MasterCard® logos
- Citibank ATMs are in over 40 countries, so if you're traveling overseas, locate them before you go.