What You Get
With the eBills service, you get electronic versions of your paper bills or statements from a wide variety of merchants delivered to you automatically at Citi Online. It's convenient, environmentally friendly—and, it's free.
- Easy Access – See and pay bills online anytime, from anywhere.
- Reminders – Get an email notification or alert for each new bill. eBill alerts can even notify you of upcoming and past due payments, or if an amount is greater than you specified.
- Convenience – Save, view and print up to 18 months of past bills anytime—you'll never lose a bill again.
- Security – With online delivery, you'll reduce the risk of your bills getting lost or stolen in the mail.
How It Works
- First, go to Payments and set up your payee list for Online Bill Payment . An icon with a blue arrow will appear beside each payee who delivers bills electronically.
- To enroll a payee in the eBills service, simply mouse over the blue icon, click the link and enter your account information.
- Once a payee is enrolled, you'll receive an email confirmation from Citi—and an icon with a green check mark will be displayed beside the payee.
- You'll also receive e-mail notifications when your eBills are available for viewing and payment.
- An eBill has all the same information as the paper version. Mouse over the eBill icon and click the link for the bill summary, or select View eBill for your bill details.