With the Citigold® Private Client International Account Package, you can get:
- Personalized financial advice from a dedicated team: Customized wealth management services from a dedicated team of financial professionals, including investment counselors
- Guidance from Investment Counselors: Access to investment counselors, who support the financial professional with portfolio management, investment advice across all asset classes, and build customized strategies
- Investment Insights: Access to personalized portfolio reviews and guidance to create a customized portfolio using Citi's proprietary strategic asset allocation that reflect Citi's best thinking on financial markets and the global economic outlook2
- Extensive suite of products and services: Wealth management strategies supported by a wide range of banking, lending, and investment products and services available through various bank and non-bank affiliates of Citigroup Inc.
- Exclusive Events: Invitations to attend exclusive events, such as intellectual leadership conferences, sporting, cultural, and entertainment events
- Preferential pricing: Preferential pricing on select bank accounts and services
Plus you'll get:
- Fee waivers on most bank services3
- Reimbursement of fees charged by other banks for using non-Citi ATM machines
Unlock additional bank benefits:
When you maintain a minimum combined average monthly balance of US $1,000,000 or more in the accounts linked to your Citigold® Private Client International Account Package, you get:4
- Waived monthly service fee
- Higher daily limits on:
- Withdrawals through ATM and Point-of-Sale purchase
- Pin Based transactions, when you use your Citibank® Debit Card
- Signature Purchase transactions, when you use your Citibank® Debit Card
- Uniform Transfers to Minors Accounts (UTMA) will be subject to the terms and conditions of their package including fees and minimum balance requirements for fee waivers.
- Asset Allocation does not assure profit nor does it guarantee against losses. Global forecasts may not be realized or attained.
- Terms, conditions and fees for accounts, products, programs and services are subject to change.
- Combined average monthly balances for the calendar month prior to the last Business Day of your monthly statement period will be used to determine fees which will appear as a charge on the statement you receive for the next monthly period.
Banking products and services are offered through Citibank, N.A., Member FDIC.