Citi Mortgage Relationship Pricing
- With a lower interest rate, you pay less money over the life of the loan
- Alternatively, a closing cost credit means less cash required to close
- Automatic drafting of the mortgage payment from your Citibank deposit account
Benefits beyond your mortgage
When you qualify for Relationship Pricing and bank with Citi, you get more than just a discount on your mortgage. With an eligible balance, you can enjoy preferred pricing on select loans, on-demand advice to help you reach your financial goals, access to cash at 65,000+ fee-free ATMs2 across the U.S. and other great perks.
As a customer of Citi, you can enjoy:
- Citi Entertainment® - Get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including presale tickets and exclusive experiences for the year's most anticipated concerts, sporting events, arts and culture experiences.3
- Easy access to your accounts with the Citi Mobile® App and Citi® Online, where you can set up balance alerts and schedule bill payments4
- A convenient way to send money to friends with Zelle®5
- Citibank Debit and Citi Credit Cards in your mobile wallet on certain devices
Important Terms and Conditions
- A Citibank deposit account is required to receive the interest rate discount or closing cost credit.
Automated monthly transfers of the mortgage payment from a Citibank Deposit Account using automated drafting will be required. Actual interest rate discount and closing cost credit will depend on the level of the Citi Eligible Balances, which will be verified after final loan approval. Citi Mortgage Relationship Pricing benefits cannot be combined with other offers or incentives. Citibank mortgage relationship pricing for Citibank account holders can only be applied prior to loan closing and is subject to account and balance validation. Citibank Mortgage Relationship Pricing is subject to change without notice. Eligible Balances will be verified after final loan approval. The balances used to determine the benefit will be what remains after any down payment and closing costs for the mortgage transaction.
Deposit Account Balances must be in the account five (5) Business Days following final loan approval and Investment Account balances must be in the account six (6) Business Days following final loan approval. Citi eligible accounts include a personal consumer Citibank Deposit Account, linked Citibank IRAs, and Investments held in linked Citigroup Global Markets Inc. ("CGMI") accounts. The borrower must be an account holder on investment accounts. IRA and annuity positions shown on linked CGMI Account statements are eligible (except tax qualified annuities under sections 401, 403, or 457 of the Internal Revenue Code). Balances from Citibank Business / Commercial accounts, ERISA accounts, Keogh accounts, Bank Collateral accounts, Foreign accounts, Fiduciary accounts, and Trust accounts where the borrower is only listed as the Beneficiary are excluded. All Custodial type accounts are excluded with the exception of Custodial IRA accounts through Citibank or Pershing LLC where the borrower(s) is the beneficiary, which are eligible unless otherwise noted. Citibank IRAs that are not linked to a Citibank Deposit Account are excluded.
The closing cost credit offer will be applied at closing and may not be used prior to closing. In Texas, the credit may not result in you receiving cash back.
If you are interested in Citi's banking account relationship offers, please contact your Mortgage Representative to discuss which offer is best for you.
Citibank mortgage relationship pricing for Citibank account holders can only be applied prior to loan closing and is subject to account and balance validation. Citibank mortgage relationship pricing is subject to change without notice.Business Day means Monday through Friday and does not include federal holidays. Eligible Balances means total funds showing in the account at the time we verify the balances less any funds we determine you will need for a down payment or closing costs. Deposit Account means a Citibank personal checking and/or savings account as well as certificates of deposit and money market accounts. Investment Account means IRAs and investments held in Citigroup Global Markets Inc. accounts.
Closing cost credit will be applied at closing. It may be applied to origination fees and standard customary third-party and government closing costs. In Texas, the credit may not result in your receiving cash back. Offers are not applicable on Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit.
Investment products are offered through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. ("CGMI"), Member SIPC (http://sipc.org). Citibank and CGMI are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc.
Terms, conditions and fees for accounts, programs, products and services are subject to change. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Citibank reserves the right to suspend, change and terminate the offers and promotion. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. Certain restrictions may apply on all programs.
This offer contains information about U.S. domestic financial services provided by Citibank, N.A. and is intended for use domestically in the U.S. Back
- ATM claim is based on locations in the United States where customers can make cash withdrawals with no surcharge (usage) fee by the ATM operator. Citibank customers can get cash, get information and make transfers between their eligible linked Citibank accounts with no surcharge fee when they use their Citibank® Banking Card at ATMs in the U.S. located at Citibank branches, ATMs at select retail store locations, and ATMs participating in the MoneyPass® Network. ATMs in retail stores and at other non-Citi locations are not owned or operated by Citibank and offer fewer functions. Use the Citi Worldwide ATM/Branch Locator on Citibank Online or the Citi Mobile® App to find the nearest ATMs and branches, including non-Citibank ATMs in the U.S. with surcharge-free access. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. Back
- Citi Entertainment: Your clients must use a Citi credit card which displays the Visa, Mastercard, or American Express logo or a Citibank Debit Card which displays the Mastercard logo to take advantage of any ticket offer. Tickets are subject to availability and ticket orders may be subject to a service charge. Ticket limit per account and age requirements vary by event. By responding to an offer, clients will be disclosing all the information requested to a company outside the Citigroup family of companies. Citi is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies. Back
- Regular account charges apply. Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Citi Mobile® App or the Mobile Check Deposit service. You must have Internet access through your mobile device and charges from your wireless carrier may apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Citibank does not charge you a fee for using Citi Alerts. However, your wireless carrier may charge you for receiving the text messages you receive from us related to this service. Back
- Transfers can be made to/from other persons with a bank account in the U.S. who are enrolled to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile phone number, the mobile phone number must already be enrolled with Zelle. Zelle is available to Citi customers with an eligible consumer checking account and a valid email address and/or valid U.S. mobile phone number; other restrictions apply. Service is subject to terms and conditions, including transfer limits and other restrictions. For the protection of your account, Zelle should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you trust. Sending money with Zelle is similar to making a payment in cash. Neither Citibank nor Zelle offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle – for example, if you make a purchase using Zelle but you do not receive the item or the item is not as described or as you expected. Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Back
©2021 Citigroup Inc. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.