Our exclusive, low down payment program created to help make buying a home easier and more affordable.*
- Down payments as low as 3%
- No mortgage insurance requirement
- Available for purchase and rate term refinancing
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Interest rates comparable to conventional loan rates
- Products offering the stability of a fixed rate
- Homeownership education and counseling
- Loans up to $510,400 and as much as $765,600 available in some high-cost areas
What properties qualify?
Let's talk about HomeRun
Terms, conditions, and fees for accounts, products, programs, and services are subject to change. This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. Certain restrictions may apply on all programs. Offer cannot be combined with any other mortgage offer.
* HomeRun is available only in Citibank assessment areas for loans on the primary residence of borrowers who qualify and is subject to geographic, income, property, product and other restrictions. To be eligible for up to 97% financing, the property must be a single-family home (including condos, co-ops and PUDs) with a loan amount up to $510,400. Certain condo and co-op projects may be subject to lower LTVs. Single-family homes in certain high-cost markets with loan amounts between $510,401 and $765,600 are eligible for up to 95% financing. Non-traditional credit on conforming loan sizes requires 5% down payment. Non-traditional credit is not permitted on loans exceeding conforming loan limits. 2-unit properties are eligible for 89.99% financing with loan amounts up to $653,550 or 85% up to $980,325 in certain high cost markets. In addition to home buyer education, borrowers of 2-unit properties must participate in landlord training from a Citi-approved community agency prior to closing.