Thank you for being a valued client of International Personal Bank U.S.
As the situation surrounding COVID–19 continues to evolve, we know it could be affecting your daily routine, activities, and interactions. So, we want to take this opportunity to assure you that we are here to serve you.
Due to COVID–19 we have changed our work routines to promote a safe and healthy environment for our staff and our clients. Part of this change has been asking our financial professionals to work remotely when possible and asking our clients not to visit our offices while current conditions persist.
Regardless of these changes, our financial professionals remain willing and able to continue providing you the exceptional services you expect. If you currently work with a financial professional, please feel free to contact them for assistance with your relationship during regular business hours. Should you require the name of your financial professional or their contact information, contact CitiPhone Banking® at the numbers below for assistance.
For questions and assistance regarding your banking products, contact CitiPhone Banking® customer service. Click here to contact us. Calls are randomly monitored and recorded to ensure quality service.
For Text Telephone (TTY) call 1-800-945-0258.
For questions and assistance regarding your investment products through Citi International Financial Services or Citi Personal Investments International, contact your financial professional directly or investments customer service as follows:
Citi International Financial Services, LLC
1-787-756-4998 from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm ET
Citi Personal Investments International
1-210-677-3793 or 1-877-836-9141 (toll–free within the US)
For questions and assistance regarding your lending products, contact your financial professional directly.
When calling customer service, please note that as we respond to each of our clients, wait times may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We want to remind you that there are digital tools available to help you manage your everyday banking.
To get instant account information, you can access your account remotely, virtually anytime and anywhere, by visiting Citi Online on your desktop or mobile browser for the following:
- Check balances, make payments, transfer funds, or find the nearest ATM
- Use digital wallets to make purchases easier
For more information on these and other digital tools, visit https://online.citi.com/JRS/portal/template.do?ID=international-personal-bank-services.
Account Statements and Paperless Preferences
Note that mail delivery in your country may be delayed or suspended due to the impact of COVID–19. If you haven't already, consider opting to receive your account statements and other communications electronically instead of through regular mail.
- For clients in the Citigold® International, Citi International Personal, Citi Global Executive Preferred, and Citi Global Executive Account Packages, to access your bank account statements, navigate in Citi Online to the Services tab and click on Statements and Documents or click here.
- For clients in the Citigold® Private Client International Account Package, you can enroll for electronic delivery directly through Citi Online
- Gain single sign on access to your investment account(s) through Citi Online. Navigate to Quick Links and click on My Documents to access your investment account statement(s). Click on Go Paperless to manage your paperless preferences.
Offices, Branches and ATM Availability
Many Citi retail branches are open with teams ready to serve you. However, due to health priorities, we may temporarily close offices or branches.
We have temporarily closed the following International Personal Bank U.S. offices:
- New York
- San Francisco
We are also not accepting client visits at this time in our IPB U.S. Miami office. The IPB U.S. Houston location remains open. For updates on temporary IPB U.S. office closures, please check back for developments.
During this time, please note that open branch hours in local time will be Monday — Friday, 10am – 4pm, and for some branches, Saturday, 10am – 1pm. Visit citibank.com/locations to find the most up–to–date information on open branch locations and hours, as well as ATM locations near you. For your convenience, you have fee–free access to cash with your Citibank debit card at over 65,000 ATM locations nationwide, including ATMs at Target, Costco, Walgreens, CVS, and Duane Reade. Keep in mind, ATMs at Citibank branches are available 24/7.
Protecting Your Account
Unfortunately, in uncertain times like these, fraudsters try to take advantage of the situation. Citi's Fraud Early Warning helps protect your account, but it is important to be extra vigilant if you receive emails, texts or phone calls about suspicious products, charities, medical advice and treatments, etc. We suggest you diligently evaluate these types of communications before responding and be especially careful of fraudulent links that make it easy to access your device or personal information. If you think you have been a victim of fraud, please contact us immediately. Learn more about how you can protect yourself against COVID–19 scams at citi.com/security
If you've been impacted by COVID–19, you may be eligible, upon request, for the following assistance measures:
Consumer Bank Clients:
- Monthly Service Fees: Monthly services fees may be waived.
- Waived Penalties for Early CD withdrawal: Penalty fees may be waived for early Certificate of Deposit withdrawals.
- Non–Citi ATM Usage Fee: Clients in the Citi International Personal Account Package who use a Non–Citibank ATM are eligible to receive a refund of all Non–Citibank ATM usage fees. The refund does not include surcharge fees assessed by the operator of a non–Citibank ATM.
- Please note that Non–Citi ATM usage fees are already reimbursed monthly for clients in the Citigold® Private Client International, Citigold® International, Citi Global Executive Preferred, and Citi Global Executive Account Packages.
- Safe Deposit Box: Clients with annual Safe Deposit Box fees charged are eligible to receive a refund of those fees.
Entity Accounts on CitiBusiness platform:
- Monthly Service Fees: Monthly service fees may be waived.
Payment Assistance for Citi Credit Cards: Clients who meet certain criteria may be eligible for waiver of late fees and the requirement to pay the minimum payment due for 2 billing periods. Please request assistance using the automated response system when calling the number on the back of your credit card or through Citi Online. A response letter will be sent within 7 to 10 business days.
We will continue to monitor the situation to determine extension or expansion of available assistance.
Important Notice for Clients of Citi Personal Investments International
If you own insurance or annuities issued in the state of New York, these recent developments may affect your rights as a policy owner
A recent Executive Order issued by New York Governor Cuomo, together with recent amendments to the insurance and banking regulations (the
regulations) issued by the New York State Department of Financial Services (
Department), extends grace periods and gives you other rights under your life insurance policy or annuity contract if you can demonstrate financial hardship as a result of the novel coronavirus (
COVID–19) pandemic. These grace periods and rights are currently in effect but are temporary, though they may be extended further. Please refer to the Department's website at
https://www.dfs.ny.gov/consumers/coronavirus for updates. As a NY policy holder, you may receive an email and or mail communication from your insurance carrier explaining the provisions under the Executive Order.
A copy of the Executive Order can be found at https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/no-20213-continuing-temporary-suspension-and-modification-laws-relating-disaster-emergency.
For additional information about COVID–19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website.
You can stay up–to–date on the latest COVID–19 information for International Personal Bank U.S. clients by visiting https://online.citi.com/US/JRS/portal/template.do?ID=international-personal-bank-covid19.
Citibank customers can get cash, get information, and make transfers between their eligible linked Citibank accounts with no surcharge fee when they use their Citibank ATM or Debit Card at ATMs in the U.S. located at Citibank branches, ATMs at select retail store locations, and ATMs participating in the MoneyPass® Network; regular account charges apply. ATMs in retail stores and at other non–Citi locations are not owned or operated by Citibank. Use the Citi Worldwide ATM/Branch Locator on Citibank Online or the Citi Mobile® App to find the nearest ATMs and branches, including non–Citibank ATMs in the U.S. with fee free access.Investment products and services are made available through either:
- Citi Personal Investments International (CPII) is a business of Citigroup Inc., which provides access to investment products and services through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (CGMI), member SIPC, an investment advisor and broker–dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Citi International Financial Services, LLC (CIFS), member FINRA and SIPC, a broker–dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission that offers brokerage products and services to non–US residents/citizens or non–US entities.
CGMI and CIFS investment accounts are carried by Pershing LLC, member FINRA, NYSE and SIPC.
Insurance is provided through Citigroup Life Agency LLC (CLA). In California, CLA does business as Citigroup Life Insurance Agency, LLC (license number 0G56746).
CGMI, CLA, CIFS and Citibank, N.A. are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup.