- Other minimum initial balances apply to other types of accounts you may open.to footnote reference 1
- Qualifying Bill Payments are individual or recurring bill payments made through CitiPhone Banking (including bill payments made using Citibank's Telephone Automated Bill Payment Service and Staff Assisted Bill Payments), Citibank Online, CitiBusiness Online and Citi Mobile®. Qualifying Bill Payments do not include payments made by check or internal transfer payments made to accounts of Citibank or its affiliates.to footnote reference 2
- The combined average monthly balance is the amount required to avoid monthly fees. The account balances that contribute to it vary. For a list of eligible accounts for each package please see your Marketplace Addendum.to footnote reference 3
- Any monthly service fees will be applied to your checking account. If you do not have a checking account , these charges will be applied to your money market or savings account, in that order, depending on the combination of products linked in your pricing package.to footnote reference 4
- Fees charged by other institutions for transactions on non-Citibank ATMs are beyond Citibank's control and are in addition to the fees listed here.to footnote reference 5
- Qualifying Direct Deposits are Automated Clearing House (ACH) credits, which may include payroll, pension or government payments (such as Social Security) by your employer, or an outside agency.to footnote reference 6
- Investment products are offered through Citigroup Global Markets Inc. ("CGMI"), member SIPC. In the United States, insurance products are offered through Citigroup Life Agency LLC ("CLA"). In California, CLA does business as Citigroup Life Insurance Agency, LLC (license number 0G56746). CGMI, CLA and Citibank, N.A. are affiliated companies under the common control of Citigroup Inc to footnote reference 7
- Citibank will charge an Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee of $10 on the day overdrafts are covered by transferring money from your Safety Check Contributing Account, Checking Plus account or your Checking Plus® (variable rate) account. The Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee will be charged to the checking account that receives the transfer. This fee is waived for Citigold® Account Package, Citi Priority Account Package, Access Account Package (as of July 18, 2014, new checkless Regular Checking Accounts in an Access Account Package cannot have a linked Checking Plus--variable rate--account) and Citi Private Bank customers. Overdrafts and Overdraft Protection Transfer Fees can be avoided if fund transfers are taken in advance via online, phone or ATM. Rates as of 10/22/2016. Current variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Checking Plus (variable rate) is 18.50%; 15.50% with the Citigold and Citi Priority Account Packages. If you are in default, your variable APR may increase by 2.00%. to footnote reference 8
- Other banks and ATM service providers may charge you a fee when you conduct a Citibank deposit account transaction using their ATMs. In any eligible statement period, when you use another bank's ATM to conduct an ATM withdrawal from your Citibank deposit accounts you will receive reimbursement from Citibank if your Citigold Account Package had a combined average monthly balance of $200,000 or more in eligible linked deposit, retirement and investment accounts for the calendar month prior to the ATM transaction. If the combined average monthly balance in your Citigold Account Package was not equal to or greater than $200,000 for the calendar month prior to your ATM transaction, then Citibank will not reimburse you for ATM fees charged by other banks or other ATM service providers when you conduct a Citibank deposit account transaction using their ATMs. This ATM reimbursement is only available in the Citigold Account Package and is limited to consumer accounts. Reimbursement of other bank ATM fees is not available in the first month in which your account is opened in The Citigold Account Package.to footnote reference 9
Terms, conditions, and fees for accounts, products, programs and services are subject to change.
* Effective November 1, 2016, if you do not maintain a minimum combined average monthly balance of $200,000 in eligible deposits, retirement accounts, and investment balances, your Citigold Account Package will be converted to a different banking package and your accounts will be subject to the terms and conditions then in effect for that package. We will contact you prior to account conversion and send you complete information about the banking package to which your account will be converted.
** Effective November 1, 2016, the $30 monthly service fee will be eliminated for accounts in the Citigold Account Package