Our thoughts continue to be with all those affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. We recognize you may be facing challenges in the days and weeks ahead. We want to let you know that Citi is ready to help.
Customers in FEMA-designated disaster areas may be eligible for assistance such as:
- Automatic waiver or refund of late fees on credit cards;
- Automatic waiver of monthly service fees on Citibank deposit accounts;
- Automatic waiver or refund of late fees on personal loans and lines of credit;
- Deferred minimum payments on credit cards;
- Emergency credit line increases;
- Waived early withdrawal penalties on CDs and wire transfer fees;
- Waived late fees for September mortgage payments; and
- Mortgage payment forbearance programs.
Please contact us at:
Citi Cards: 1-800-950-5114 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-325-2865)
Citibank: 1-888-248-4226 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-945-0258)
CitiMortgage: 1-800-283-7918 (TTY/TDD: US - Dial 711, Puerto Rico - 1-866-280-2050) (Mon-Fri 8 am - 10 pm; Sat 8 am - 6 pm All ET)
If you are in an area affected by Hurricane Irma, you can view a list to see when your local Citibank branch will reopen.
You can access your account 24/7 via Citibank Online and the Citi Mobile app to check balances, transfer funds, make payments, deposit checks, find the nearest ATM, and more - all from your phone.
To help those affected, you can donate to the American Red Cross hurricane relief and recovery efforts. In addition, Citi customers can redeem ThankYou Rewards points for donation to the American Red Cross disaster relief fund.