What You Get
- You can make deposits at any Citibank branch or ATMFootnote 2.
Not near a branch or an ATM ? Then use:
- Direct Deposit-This free service electronically deposits payroll, government, pension or dividend checks into your checking, savings or money market account.
- Mail-in Deposits-Deposit checks by sending them to a Citibank processing center via U.S. Mail. To endorse the check, sign the back and write your account number and
For Deposit Only.
- Relationship Rewards A direct deposit can help you earn monthly ThankYou® Points when it credits a checking account enrolled in Citi ThankYou® Rewards.
How it Works
To enroll in direct deposit:
- Complete a Direct Deposit form, which is also available in any Branch Center, or obtain one from your employer
- Provide your account number and the Citibank ABA number of the account you want the deposits credited to, or just attach a voided check
- Once the check is deposited, the funds are immediately available to you
Note: For Direct Deposit of your Social Security checks, either visit www.godirect.gov or call 1-800-333-1795.
To send in your deposits:
- Mail a deposit slip and the check you want to deposit to a Citibank address in the state or region your account was opened. DO NOT SEND CASH.
- Deposits received before the end of a
Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays that fall on a weekday (Monday through Friday), are not business days. If a bank deposit is received after the close of a business day, or on a weekend or holiday, then the next business day is considered the official day of deposit.will be credited to your account that day. There may be a delay before these funds are available for you to use.
To learn how you can earn Citi ThankYou rewards for your banking relationshipFootnote 1.