What You Get
Citi® Financial Tools include:
Spending your money more wisely tomorrow depends on knowing how you're spending it today. This tool helps you examine your finances, so you can see precisely where your money is going and implement a plan for meeting future financial goals.
Need to cut down on spending? This tool helps create monthly budgets and allows you to set up email budget alerts using real-time info from your accounts.
This tool helps with budgeting by showing you a clearer picture of your cash flow (expenses and income). By better tracking your money, you'll easily see where you can add savings and improve the overall management of your finances.
Other Tools include:
- Goal Tracker
- Net Worth
- Portfolio Manager
- Financial Calendar
- Bill Reminder
How It Works
Citi® Financial Tools will gather all your information. Then, get ready to view your financial life, for free. From expense analysis to customizable budgets, transactions to investments—you'll have all the information you need to gain greater control and plan for the future in one place.
Citi® Financial Tools also:
- Works with your Citi and non-Citi accounts
- Automatically include information from your Citibank and Citi Credit Card accounts
- Shows your spending trends from all of your accounts
- Start with 6 months of transaction history from your accounts
- Categorize your spending into useful, customizable categories
- Analyze your finances and provide detailed spending reports
- Allow you to create and track financial budgets and goals
- Provide an analysis of your net worth and investments