Agencies that serve individuals and at-risk populations can get the advice of our Not-for-Profit banking professionals who are experts at guiding non-profit organizations in government program financing and developing customized loan structures that meet the requirements of government agencies.
The specialized Commercial Banking Not-for-Profit group helps nonprofit organizations that primarily provide services to individuals and at-risk populations in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and the Boston and Philadelphia areas.
- Expertise in advising nonprofit organizations and in government program funding.
- Dedicated relationship managers and service officers knowledgeable about not-for-profit entities.
The Citibank Difference
- We customize loan structures to meet the requirements of providers of federal, state and local funders of social service government programs.
- We offer lines of credit for working capital purposes.
- Loans for equipment, leasehold improvements, owner-occupied real estate, and bond finance letter of credit enhancements.
- Not-for-Profit customer loan terms include:
- Up to 75% Loan to Value for owner-occupied real estate
- Up to 20 year term mortgage loans with 25 year amortization
- 100% financing of group homes funded by NYS Office For People With Developmental Disabilities
- Project Financing - construction and rehabilitation of owner-occupied real estate
- Cash Management Services — products to help improve efficiencies in cash flow
- Citi@Work — Free personal checking with Direct Deposit, Financial education workshops, discounts on lending products
- Merchant Services — Card processing services