Optimizing Cash Flow
Accelerate collections, control payments and manage transactions and reporting using CitiBusiness® Online, Citibank's web-based banking platform designed specifically for mid-sized businesses, like you.
Payments — Moving money domestically and around the world
- Domestic and International Wire Transfer — Move funds domestically and internationally in any of 135 currencies through CitiBusiness® Online. 6:00pm ET end-of-day cutoff.
- ACH origination — Originate credits and debits for payments such as payroll, vendor payments and taxes through the Automated Clearing House via CitiBusiness® Online.
- Debit Blocks and Filters—Prevent fraudulent debits to your account by blocking all ACH debits (blocks) or allowing only those you designate (filters).
- Account Reconciliation and Positive Pay — Choose any of four Account Reconciliation services to assist you in effectively and efficiently reconciling your bank accounts. Approve or reject for payment any check presented that is not on your issuance file via Positive Pay on CitiBusiness® Online.
- Citi® Commercial Bank One Card — Simplify expense management with a single card program for all your business purchases. Powerful management tools and real-time access to account activity and reports are available via CitiManager®.
Receivables — Speeding cash inflows
- Lockbox — Speed collection of accounts receivable and reduce days' sales outstanding by directing receivables checks and documentation to any Citibank lockbox nationwide. Optimize funds availability.
- Remote Check Deposit — Capture electronic images of paper checks at your business site for deposit to your Citibank account. Use a scanner connected to your desktop or laptop to securely transmit check images via the Internet.
- Currency Services — Send and receive cash, coin, and check deposits securely between your business location and a Citibank Commercial Vault through Citibank's Currency Services.
- ACH/EDI Addenda Reporting — Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) receive detailed reports of remittance information from trading partners today via CitiBusiness® Online.
Information — Tracking transactions, managing accounts and moving money
- CitiBusiness®Online — Increase your efficiency and control by using CitiBusiness® Online, Citibank's secure, web-based online platform designed for mid-sized businesses, to access Treasury Services including Cash Management, Trade Finance, and Foreign Exchange. Manage Escrow and other specialized Deposit Account services. Optional cash manager suite of services provides real-time reporting and extensive wire transfer functionality.
Deposit Accounts — Checking accounts to suit business need
- CitiBusiness® Streamlined Checking — Primarily for businesses and professional organizations with few cash management requirements.
- CitiBusiness® Flexible Checking — Primarily for growing business and professional organizations with some cash management requirements.
- CitiBusiness® Checking — Designed to meet the needs of corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, not-for-profit organizations that require a range of cash management and other bank services.
- CitiBusiness® Interest Checking — An interest-earning checking account designed for businesses looking to maintain a liquid reserve and earn interest on checking balances.
- Business Checking Plus — A revolving line of credit linked to a business checking account for overdraft and uncollected funds protection.
- Account Manager Suite — Specialized set of accounts for businesses required to segregate funds. Includes CitiEscrow, Deposit Administrator Account, Exchange Management Account, and Security Deposit Account.
Investments — Investing idle cash
- Investment Sweep — Earn interest on demand deposit funds by automatically sweeping end-of-day account balances over a pre-determined amount to a linked account offshore.
- CitiBusiness®Online Investing — Invest in short term instruments including commercial paper, repurchase agreement and Nassau or Puerto Rico time deposits through our web-based investment portal accessible through CitiBusiness® Online.