Our team of agriculture finance experts supports businesses that engage in the full spectrum of agricultural operations from growing and producing to processing and distributing domestically and internationally. We service clients primarily located in California and other western states.
- Our clients are primarily located in the Western states, with the greatest proportion in California.
- Production Agriculture: encompasses growing and producing agricultural commodities. Typically made up of row crops, trees, and vines and includes up to 350 varieties of fruit, nut, vegetable, or nursery products. Animals such as livestock are included in this category.
- Agricultural Processing: involves processing via reconditioning, drying, packaging or some other type of value-added process in preparation for consumption or other use.
- Vertically Integrated Agri-Business: includes diversified operations whereby growing, processing, packing, and sales are all integrated into a single operation or a conglomerate of closely held organizations.
- Bankers with specialized, extensive industry experience are located in Fresno and Bakersfield, in Central California.
The Citibank Difference
- Short term crop and cultural financing, as well as long term financing for real estate needs.
- An extensive array of deposit, cash management, credit, and international products to all facets of the agriculture industry.
- Citibank's global presence enables bankers to offer support and expertise regarding agricultural product exporting.