You know how to maximize the productivity of your business... but what about the productivity of your capital?
With our cash management products, you can collect payments faster, optimize the timing of payments and better maintain control over your funds.
Speed Up Receivables
When it comes to running any successful business, cash flow is key. That's why we're dedicated to delivering affordable products designed to accelerate your receivables, control your payments and keep you secure.
Remove buying obstacles by giving your customers more ways to pay.Hide product featuresShow product features
Citi Merchant Services lets you accept major credit and debit cards— which can add more convenience for your customers and more sales for you
Save time by depositing checks right from your office.Hide product features Show product features
Remote Check Deposit gives you:
- Extended hours for deposit (up to 8:00 pm local time)
- Deposit reconcilement—so you can track deposits by location
- The ability to export data directly into various programs like QuickBooks® and Excel®
Improve cash flow with ease and efficiency.Hide product features Show product features
With CitiBusiness Lockbox, you can turn paper checks into available funds faster by allowing Citibank to receive them on your behalf at a designated P.O. Box. With CitiBusiness Lockbox you can:
- Process and deposit your checks according to your detailed instructions
- Collect mailed checks and credit card payments in one central location
- Deposit checks into one or multiple accounts
- Access deposit and document images with CitiBusiness Online
Business Credit Cards
Not only are our Business Credit Cards an ultra convenient way to take care of everyday transactions, they can also serve as a line of credit.Hide product features Show product features
You can easily track spending and avoid the hassles of lost, stolen or late checks. What's more, you can earn amazing rewards while you're at it.
CitiBusiness Debit Card
Managing daily expenses won't take all day when you use a CitiBusiness Debit Card.Hide product features Show product features
You can track transactions directly using CitiBusiness Online, and avoid the hassle of lost, stolen or late checks.
Move funds quickly to parties in the US. or other countries.Hide product features Show product features
Wire transfers can be sent domestically, in US. dollars, or internationally, in US. dollars or in foreign currency and can be initiated on CitiBusiness Online or at a Citibank branch near you. CitiBusiness Online offers you the more efficient and cost effective method to send wire transfers. Using CitiBusiness Online can save you time and money when you schedule ongoing wire transfers and view your transactions in real time.
Provides information on cash position by 10:00 am ET to determine whether funds are needed to cover incoming checks or if excess funds can be better used for investment or paying down outstanding credit.Hide product features Show product features
A Controlled Disbursement allows you to determine the funding requirement for incoming checks.
- Early morning presentment and funding notifications
- Controlled Disbursement details available through CitiBusiness Online
- Automatic transfer of funds to your disbursement account through your CitiBusiness Checking Account
- Additional available features include Account Reconciliation and Match Pay fraud protection
Automated Clearing House Origination (ACH)
Improve the speed, accuracy and convenience of your online payments with an ACH electronic delivery system.Hide product features Show product features
- Great for low-value, non-urgent payments
- Payments can be entered up to 14 days in advance
- Lower cost payment method than checks and wires
- Predictable settlement for easy reconcilement
Keeping Funds Secure
When it comes to running any successful business, cash flow is key. That's why we're dedicated to delivering affordable products designed especially to accelerate your receivables, control your payments and keep you secure.
CitiBusiness® ACH Debit Blocks and Filters
ACH Debit Blocks are a simple way to prevent ACH fraud.Hide product features Show product features
And the ACH Debit Filter allows you to authorize certain debits to pass through the block and post to your account. Once implemented, the process is fully automatic. Plus, reports with all your blocks and filters are always available on CitiBusiness Online.
Make balancing accounts as simple, accurate and efficient as possible.Hide product features Show product features
You can choose from various Account Reconciliation plans, including:
- Full Reconciliation—Comprehensive reconciliation reports, including account balances and information on checks outstanding; upload issuance files via CitiBusiness Online
- Partial Reconciliation—no check issuance file; paid check report and additional detailed reports
- Deposit Reconciliation— segregates deposit activity among multiple locations or departments using one deposit account
Positive Pay/Match Pay
Add an extra layer of protection with this check fraud prevention feature that automatically compares details of checks written on your Citibank Checking account and compares them to the issue file you upload.Hide product features Show product features
You can approve or return any checks that do not match those in the issuance file. You'll get:
- A listing of checks that do not match your issuance file (exceptions) each day and the ability to Pay or Return them with a single click
- Several options to meet the specific needs of different size businesses, including Positive Pay, Payee Positive Pay and Reverse Positive Pay
- Ability to obtain software to assist in creating properly formatted issuance files
Citibank Zero-Balance Account
Seize greater control of your payments and collections with a Citibank Zero-Balance Account.Hide product features Show product features
Seize greater control of your payments and collections with a Citibank Zero-Balance Account. It lets you automatically transfer available funds to and from a general operating account at the end of each business day—allowing you to maximize the use of your funds.
An Investment Sweep puts excess cash to work overnight, so you'll sleep... but your money won't.Hide product features Show product features
You select a target balance (can be $0) for your CitiBusiness Checking account and each day, funds above your target balanceFootnote 2 will be automatically transferred to a time-deposit investment where they can earn interest. The balance will then be transferred back into your main operating account each morning.
CitiBusiness Online Investing Products
At CitiBusiness Online, you'll find powerful tools to help you invest in your business' future, right at your fingertips.Hide product features Show product features
From secured and unsecured short-term options ranging from commercial paper to government repurchase agreements to offshore time deposits, the right investments for your business are only a click away.