What You Get
- This free service lets you
pay virtually anyone
Pay Virtually Anyone
Easily pay any person or business in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands.* Need to make international payments? Simply choose Citibank® Global Transfers or Citibank Wire Transfers.
*Many government agencies do not accept electronic payments initiated from online banking websites. If you choose to submit online payments that are fulfilled via check to a government agency, we are not responsible for any fees you may incur as a result of a late delivery of a check through the postal system.in the U S. It's fast—you can pay all your bills in minutes—easy to use, and comes with an Online Bill Payment Promise, so you'll know that your bills will be paid on time.
A bill payment can help you earn monthly ThankYou® Points when it is sent from a checking account enrolled in Citi ThankYou® Rewards .
Citi Online Bill Payment comes with time-saving features including:
Simple to do and undo. Need to change or cancel a one-time payment? Just do so by 11:59 p.m. ET prior to the scheduled payment date.scheduled from the next day up to one year in advance.
Quickly allows you to select payees and pay up to 12 at once.let you pay multiple bills at once
We've all got those bills we pay every single month for the same amount-like car payments and cable bills. Why not simply set up a recurring payment and be done? Just specify the amount, frequency and duration of each payment. You can even easily change or cancel the next or all future payments with a click of the keyboard (just do so by 11:59 p.m. ET prior to the scheduled payment date).for ongoing bills (like rent), so you don't have to remember each time they're due
Bill Payment Alerts
Bill Payment Alerts
Convenient online bill payment alerts give you the info you need, how you need it—via text or email. You'll know:
- Which payments cleared on the prior business day
- Which payments have not cleared in 15 calendar days
- If there are insufficient funds (we try to make the payment 3 times, giving you time to add funds to checking)
- Which payments have been set up or changed
- When it's 2 days before any scheduled payment
Bill payment check images
Bill Payment Check Images
You can view and print an online bill payment Check image by signing on and going to the Payment History detail page for your payee. Note: Check images will be available 1 business day after they reach Cleared status.as proof of payment
- Payee spending report shows how much you've spent on each payee this year and last
- eBills lets you receive, view and manage your bills on Citi Online.
- Online Bill Pay With Points lets you use the ThankYou® Points you've already earned toward your bill payments. Thank You Points cannot be used for bill payments toward any accounts with Citibank or a Citibank affiliate or for express or recurring payments.
- Plus, Online Bill Payment can help you earn monthly ThankYou® Points when you pay from a checking account enrolled in
Citi® ThankYou® Rewards.
Citi® ThankYou® Rewards is a rewards program that allows you to get points each month just for banking with us.
Each month you can get points for your checking account relationship based on:
- the type of checking account package you have and whether it's active (i.e., if at least one credit or debit transaction has been made from the enrolled account);
- the number of qualifying linked products and services that you have and use.
How It Works
Online Bill Payment is available to all Citi Online customers with a checking account—no need to enroll.
The first step is to set up your payee list. Select the people and businesses you pay frequently from an extensive list of merchants, many of whom accept electronic payments (received within two business days). Need to add your own personal payees? We'll put the check in the mail for you(received within 5-7 business days).
Then simply choose between a one-time or recurring payment and you’re done. That's it!