What You Get
It's hard enough to remember where your keys are, let alone remembering to save every month. That's why there's Auto Save—our free service that helps you grow your savings by automatically transferring money between your checking account and your savings account. Save as much as you like as often as you like!
You can make automatic transfers to your Citibank accounts from your accounts at other banks using our Inter-Institution Transfers service.
How It Works
Ready to set up regular transfers? Here's how:
- Sign on and go to Transfers
- Select Set Up a Recurring Transfer for your linked Citi accounts or external accounts
- Then Set Up Auto Save by choosing the:
- Accounts you want to transfer funds from and to
- Transfer amount
- First transfer date
Frequency of Recurring Transfers
It's up to you how frequently transfers are made:
- Every other week
Duration of Recurring Transfers
The duration of your recurring transfers is your choice:
- Until a certain number of transfers have been made
- Until you reach your savings goal
- Until you cancel it
- Change the amount or frequency of your savings plan any time by updating your Future Transfers selections
- Track your balances online, at ATM s, and on your cell phone using Citi Mobile®
How much will my savings be worth?